The following benefits are available to all chamber members:
Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance (SOCA):
- SOCA Benefit Plan – This self-funded health program that can lead to more rate stability and is a smart solution that offers potential savings for groups with 2-50 employees. SOCA has teamed up with Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield to administer this plan and to provide stop loss coverage.
- Superior Dental Care – Superior Dental Care (SDC) has been leading the way in dental benefits since 1986. Our SOCA dental plans, available exclusively to Chamber members, are designed for sole proprietors and groups with 50 or less eligible employees. These specially-rated plans offer superior dental coverage, discounts of up to 11%, and access to the largest network of quality dental care access points throughout the region. Plus, all SDC dental plans include an EyeMed vision discount plan for members and access to an online HR compliance resource for companies – all at no additional charge!
- Trak-1 – Provides security by enabling organizations of all sizes to accurately and responsibly assess human risk and improve decision making. Trak-1 offers chamber member rates on employment background screening with a 12% discount or more!
- Workers Compensation Insurance – Hunter Consulting Company provides comprehensive consulting and claims administration in the area of workers’ and unemployment compensations. The Group Rating program was designed to substantially reduce your company’s rates, which in turn represent significant savings for your company.
- Chamber Energy Program – Community Energy Advisors (CEA) is a Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO) certified energy management firm that educates and empowers organizations to maximize the economics of their energy assets. By staying one step ahead of changes in the energy industry and utilizing analytics, advanced tariff modeling and reporting, CEA delivers a multitude of energy management solutions that positively impact customers’ bills.
- Elavon Credit Card Processing – Elavon is a leading payment processor, to provide you with innovative payment solutions to enhance your business. Chamber members who take advantage of Elavon’s payment processing program will get the Chambers preferred partner pricing. Contact John Webb for learn more 937-671-1606 or email@example.com
- strategic HR inc.- strategic HR inc. is an outsourced HR management firm working with organizations that have a lean HR or no HR department. Our HR experts partner with you to support some or all of your HR needs, without adding headcount. Virtual HR solutions are also available. For a free quote contact our experts ChamberSales@strategichrinc.com
- Legal Shield – We believe every family and every business deserves affordable legal and identity theft protection. Including you. No matter how traumatic or trivial your situation, and no matter how large or small your business, we are here to help. Give Todd Goodwin or Nick Goodwin a call at 855-294-0888 or email Toddg@voluntarymkt.com or Nickg@voluntarymkt.com with questions or schedule an appointment.
- Teamworx – Employers are able to run their payroll, taxes, under Teamworx’s Fed ID instead of their own. Teamworx provides payroll, taxes, workers comp, unemployment/HR, safety services to their clients.
Other Exclusive Member Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance – CareWorks Comp offers third party administration of your plan for your employees. View the Safety Accountability Letter.
- Spooner Risk Services – offers your MCO services for your claims
- Weekly Networking Events – Networking Breakfasts, Business Connect After Hours socials, Lunch & Learns, Ladies Nights, Speed Networking at Noon, Springboro Young Professionals socials, New Member Orientations
- Major Events – Hometown Expo, Golf Outing, Annual Gala Dinner, Christmas Luncheon
- Marketing and Social Media support – weekly e-newsletter, monthly printed newsletter, 4 social media sites, keep your materials in our office, website listing, Community Guide listing.
- Social Media Resource Library – most small businesses do not have a successful social media plan. According to the US Chamber of Commerce, 67% of small business owners say they fail at Facebook. And that’s because they lack quality content. Posting quality content (a significant amount of original content) 5 – 7 times a week is usually a challenge, or very expensive. Click here to learn more.