The Mission of the Springboro Chamber of Commerce is to enhance and improve the local business environment, while offering resources and support to the business community in Springboro and the surrounding area.
Profitability for companies today.
Prosperity for the community tomorrow.
The goals of the Springboro Chamber of Commerce are as follows:
- Offer a membership package to the business community that is affordable to all levels of business and that is filled with value added benefits.
- Offer well-attended multiple monthly networking opportunities to help facilitate the development of member relationships
- Offer four well-attended annual major events that benefit the community, businesses and attendees.
- Continuously negotiate discount programs and member deals and offers to enhance the member experience and add value for money.
- Partner and collaborate with our city, township and school officials, as well state and federal government agencies, in order to keep our members, chamber staff and board members well informed about relevant issues.
- Maintain the chamber building to the highest level of efficiency, cleanliness and order.
The vision of the Springboro Chamber of Commerce is to be a cutting edge, vibrant, supportive and collaborative community organization that local business owners and entrepreneurs look to as a partner, with a set of goals of improving and enhancing the business environment of the Springboro area. The Springboro Chamber of Commerce will be visible and present in order to affect growth and the positive exchange of ideas in the business community.